Located in trendy and bustling downtown Royal Oak, the site opened prior to 1995 and enjoys the patronage of shoppers who arrive by car and on foot. This 7,934 sq. ft. store holds the distinction of having the smallest square footage of all of the stores in the Southeast MI ARC’s ‘chain’.
This location was most recently remodeled in 2011 into the Sally's on 4th Boutique, it offers spacious fitting rooms for the convenience of shoppers and the "Best of the Best Donations" from our SEMI ARC Thrift Stores. Parking, both street side and in city owned lots is available nearby. Donations are accepted daily through the donation center located at the west (ally) side of the building. Store proceeds and donations support The Salvation Army’s Southeast MI A.R.C.
Because of customer demand, we expanded our accessories, shoes and jewelry & collectibles in several of our larger thrift stores. In addition, we hosted a successful boutique at The International Women's Show three consecutive years. Armed with this information, we believed the trendy community of Royal Oak would embrace this new concept in thrift. Because this location, one of our oldest, did not have the ability to expand, we evolved.
Vintage Day -
Just in time for the Woodward Dream Cruise, vintage collectors will relish in unique finds as The Salvation Army Southeast Michigan Adult Rehabilitation Center (ARC) rolls out a collection of retro clothing, housewares, furniture and more during the nonprofit’s Vintage Event at the Sally’s on 4th Boutique in Royal Oak.
The fun-filled day will include retro music, vintage-styled store staff, great finds and incredible deals on antique pieces from the last century. As an added bonus, patrons dressed in 1950s inspired clothing will receive 50 percent off all regularly priced items.
Contact the store for more details @ 248-542-6661.
Official Photo Contest Rules:
1. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Photo must be inside the Royal Oak Sally’s on 4th Boutique on Vintage Day.
3. Only photos submitted in the official Facebook Contest posting will be considered for the contest.
4. All photos must be submitted no later than Midnight 8/9/2014.
5. Photos must be “Family Friendly” in nature.
6. Contest winner will be determined solely by The Salvation Army and announced via Facebook on Monday 8/11/2014.
7. The prize of a $100 in Store Credit will be awarded to the winner. This store credit has an expiration date of 12/31/2014. Store credit is only valid at the Royal Oak Sally’s on 4th Boutique.